120/240v AC to 5v DC Converter Instructions
CAUTION: Connecting your 120/240v AC converter involves working with 120/240v AC mains power which can be harmful if not handled properly.
Ensure electric to the circuit you will be connecting to is turned off at the electrical circuit breaker box, verify no power is flowing using an appropriate test device and understand your municipalities local electrical code before in-stalling.
If you are not experienced working with mains power devices or do not know how to distinguish between live/hot and neutral legs of your 120/240v AC electrical circuit, please DO NOT PROCEED and instead enlist the help of a qualified electrician.
IMPORTANT: Confirm that all electric to the circuit you will be connecting to is turned off before continuing.
- Connect the converters AC 120/240v WHITE wire to the NEUTRAL leg of your electrical circuit using an appropriately sized wire nut.
- Connect the converters AC 120/240v BLACK wire to the LIVE/HOT leg of your electrical circuit using an appropriately sized wire nut.
- Connect the converters DC 5v RED wire to the POSITIVE wire of your slim charging cable using the enclosed wire nut.
- Connect the converters DC 5v BLACK wire to the NEGATIVE wire of your slim charging cable using the enclosed wire nut.
- Turn your electric circuit back on. The converters internal LED should glow red indicating power is flowing to the converter.
- Confirm that all converter wires are connected as per the instructions above
- Confirm slim charging cable is connected securely to the converter — wires are twisted together and secured with wire nuts, ensuring wires make physical contact
- Confirm your slim charging cable is firmly inserted into your tablets charging port
- Confirm you’ve turned your electrical circuit back on